Thank you for choosing to begin your application to the Ramp School of Ministry! We realize that this is a major step for you, and we are excited for all that is ahead. If you haven’t visited our Admissions page, please check it out before beginning your application. All applicants must be at least 17 years old, have a high school diploma or GED, and be a citizen of the United States.
Components of Application:
- Completed Application. All questions on the application form must be completed. If a question does not apply, please write N/A (not applicable).
- Photograph. Upload a recent photo of yourself. Photo should be a head shot that displays your face in it’s entirety.
- Recommendations. Two recommendation forms must be submitted on your behalf: one from a pastor, and one from some one who knows you well and can speak on your behalf regarding character, gifts and calling. Married or engaged applicants must also have a spousal recommendation submitted on their behalf. An email will automatically be sent to the person you have chosen to complete your recommendation. Please follow up with these individuals to ensure they have completed the online form.
- Pastoral recommendation. Must be completed by the senior pastor, youth pastor, or other staff pastor from the local church you regularly attend that is at least 25 years of age. In the event that your pastor is a relative, then an elder, deacon, or other church officer may act as your pastoral reference.
- Personal recommendation. Must be completed by a mature Christian adult that is at least 25 years of age, has known the applicant for at least two years, and is not a relative.
- Spousal recommendation. Must be completed by all married or engaged applicants.
- Application fee. An application fee of $35 is required to submit your application.